Date(s) - 03/03/2018
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
If only 0.1% of the population joins us in these monthly actions we can quite literally FORCE the government to #EvacuateManus & end the detention of people seeking asylum.
1. Wear a hi-vis top (if you don’t have one – they are often sold at “$2 shops,” hardware stores and some department stores.) If you’ve got more than one, bring them along for others to use.
2. Bring signs that support #CantStandBy or oppose refugee detention.
3. Bring a media recording device.
4. Be at the central train station at 1pm.
5. Meet up with other supporters. Swaps stories. Share resources. Take photos.
6. See videos above for further instructions.
You can use Twitter and #CantStandBy to announce your meeting place to the rest of the network.
If you need help on how to do that see the CSB network manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/321tpz8owga3z46/CantStandBy_A.pdf?dl=0