This section has been created to provide advocates and the general public access to documents and multimedia that will aid in the understanding of asylum seeker and refugee issues.
Material has divided into the following categories:
- Overseas Countries – Material relating to the country of origin
- Australia – Material relating to onshore processing including monthly DI&BP statistics
- Off-Shore Processing – Material relating to Manus Island and Nauru
- Other Websites – Links to other asylum seeker and refugee agencies and support groups
- Recommended Reading
In order to minimize our bandwidth usage, where a document, article or multimedia is published on another website, a hyperlink will be provided to that website.
All BMRSG published documents are freely available for use as resource materials in any activity that promotes understanding of asylum seekers and refugees or in assisting asylum seekers in processing their refugee claim.
Download: Newsletters back to 2002
Download: Annual Reports
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.